Family & Emergency Dentist in Kanata - Centrum Dental Centre
Drs Yamen Ghamian, Habib Khoury, Alan Tang and their team would like to thank you for visiting our website. At Centrum Dental, we strive to provide the very best comprehensive dental care for you and your family, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
We listen to your smile goals, and help you achieve them. We are here to server- you can count on your dentists Dr. Ghamian, Dr. Khoury and Dr. Tang to make your dental appointments more pleasant than any you have ever experienced.
We are YOUR Dentist in Kanata!
Why Choose Us?
We take the time to get to know you, to listen to your needs and come up with solutions that meet your long term goals in a cozy and home style environment. We offer state-of-the-art dentistry with exceptional quality of care.
We provide the following for your comfort:
• High-Tech, Soft Touch dental care
• Early mornings, evening & Saturday appointments
• Sedation options for our anxious patients
• All aspects of general and cosmetic dentistry
• Diagnostic lasers and digital x-rays
• Dental implant placement and restoration
• Snoring & sleep apnea treatments
• Orthodontics and Invisible braces
• Aromatherapy and noise cancelling headphones
• TV's in every room & relaxing music
• Emergency dental care
• Dental claims electronically submitted to insurance
• Payments accepted via cash, debit and credit cards
• Wheelchair accessible
Centrum Dental Vision
Our team works together to give our best to our patients. We create an environment of trust and professionalism where patients feel listened to, cared for and welcome. We love what we do and we do it with a smile!
We are your dentist in Kanata.
Who are ‘We’?
We are a supportive team who share a common purpose, to which we are all committed. We are empowered to set goals, solve problems and make decisions in terms of dentistry. Our common purpose is to give our personal best at what we do and to do it with a positive and friendly attitude.
What do ‘We’ do?
We provide individualized care to our patients as though they are part of our family. We do so with honesty, professionalism, and a commitment to always improve our knowledge and skill sets.
Whom ‘We’ do it for?
We provide care to those who see oral care as an integral part of their overall health. Our patients want honest professional advice from their dentist, to know their options and to be involved in the decision making process.